Home | Springwood MANOR | The VILLA at Springwood | Contact
Directions to Springwood
Springwood is located in the
PA Municipality of Penn Hills at 1000 Indiana Road.
Please note, however, that our mailing address differs:
1000 Indiana Road
Verona, Pennsylvania 15147
Springwood Manor is surrounded by 60 acres of classic western PA terrain on the eastern side of Penn Hills, near the boroughs of Oakmont, Plum, and Verona.
- 15-20 minutes from Monroeville,
- 20-30 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, and
- 6 miles from Exit 48 (formerly #5) of the PA Turnpike (Allegheny Valley).
There are three major highways that make Springwood readily accessible: 1) Route 28 from the north, 2) the Parkway (PA 376) from the south and west, and 3) the PA Turnpike (Exit 48).
Indiana Road is a two-lane state road that goes up and over one of the many hills of Penn Hills; Springwood is located at the top of that hill. At the base of the hill on both ends, Indiana Road intersects with Hulton Road. Thus, if you follow the Yellow Belt signs, Hulton Road will take you directly to Indiana Road:
- Coming from the south and west on Frankstown Road (which turns into Hulton Road at Saltsburg Road), and then intersects with Indiana Road; OR
- Coming from the north (from PA Route 28 and Hulton Bridge in Oakmont), Hulton Road winds through Plum into Penn Hills and intersects with Indiana Rd.
Get Maps and Directions -
Use your "BACK" button to return to this page.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Springwood Conference Center, all rights reserved
Directions from North (West or East)
Map: From Hulton Bridge to Springwood
Directions from Southwest (Downtown Pittsburgh) or East
Map: From Parkway East at Monroeville to Springwood
Map: Close-up View of Indiana Road in Penn Hills